Benefits of Working for LHK!
Our company values our people and makes employee satisfaction one of our top priorities! We work diligently to create a culture that is open, cooperative, dynamic, and fun. We provide an environment in which employees and the company can thrive.
We are proud of the robust benefits package provided for full-time, regular, corporate employees.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical, Dependent Care, Transit
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Employer Match Money & Profit Share Opportunities
- College Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Time Off Practices
- Personal Health Advocate Service
- Direct Deposit
- Various Discount Opportunities
- Relaxed Business Environment
If you have questions, contact LHK’s Human Resources department at 610.325.3400 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST.
LHK Partners, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Field Interviewer Qualification Training Observer (FIQTO) is responsible for serving as an Observer or Assistant, and on occasion may be Respondent and/or Tester, at Field Interviewer Qualification Training sessions with regard to the GfK MRI Media Study. A FIQTO’s primary responsibility is to observe 1-2 new learners at a time as he/she administers Media […]
Responsible for traveling to assigned neighborhoods to conduct door-to-door interviews. All addresses are client selected, assigned without being seen, and are considered “cold” attempts. Conduct in-person interviews and ask specific questions regarding magazines, newspapers, other media, and assorted demographics. Accurately record the respondent’s answers, leave and retrieve a self-administered Product Booklet and work towards productivity and […]